Our general support hours are Monday to Friday, 10:00 – 18:00 (GMT+1)
Generally we provide a feedback on any support query within 24 hours. But note, that depending on the issue complexity and our workload it may take up to a few days. So, make sure you have read an item Documentation or FAQ section before requesting help to not waste your time.
Premium Class Support
As a CodeCanyon member you are already aware that Sellers (Authors) are not required to provide support for their items.
However it’s important to us to make sure that every Buyer is satisfied with our products. Therefore we have a dedicated Support Team that will put its best to solve any theme or plugin related issues in timely and efficient manner.
Item Support Period
The purchased item includes support period for 6 months on CodeCanyon by default and can be extended at any time (See link). If you are about to purchase a plugin or a theme, you will have an option to purchase extended item support, increasing the item support period up to a maximum of 12 months from the date of purchase.
Where we provide Support
Help for our themes and plugins is currently conducted via email (email@example.com) or comments section at CodeCanyon. We also plan to launch dedicated and more user-friendly support system soon, so stay tuned.
Please, be aware that we don’t provide assistance via our social accounts (Twitter / Facebook) and any queries sent there won’t be addressed.
What is included in our Support
- Answering questions about our products features and functionality.
- Provide some guidance on the way the item is designed and managed.
- Consider bug reports and provide a fix as quickly as possible after they are brought to our attention.
When we can provide Support
- We provide assistance if the theme or extension was purchased via CodeCanyon on your own (you have an item purchase code) and its support period is valid.
- If the theme or extension was purchased for you by third parties or support period has expired, we can provide only general guidance without digging deeper into the issue that may require spending some amount of time on debugging. If you got an item in a bundle, you should refer to this thread.
What we cannot help you with
- If queries are related to Magento CMS basics or its functionality. For such info please refer to Magento Documentation or Magento related forums.
- If you are requesting implementation of a new feature or extending current item functionality. We understand that there is a fine line between what is considered support & modifications and we will try to help you with any type of query, but we can’t provide extensive help in terms of modifications.
- If the item has been heavily customized. Unfortunately we don’t know what has been changed and consideration of such requests may be greatly delayed because technical support takes priority over modification help.
- If you faced with complex individual server-side issues. In this case you should check server logs for any errors in the first turn or ask your hosting support for assistance.
- If the issue is related to compatibility with any other third party plugins or modules that are not related to our products directly.
If you are requesting modification help, which only requires us to publish a couple lines of code, we will be glad to assist you. If however, your query requires more than that amount of code to be published, we can only provide guidance and you would then need to hire a freelancer in case you don’t have enough skills to implement this on your own.