If you’ve created a Slider and added it to one of your pages, but it isn’t showing up, here’s a list of things you check:
- Try a different method of adding the Slider to your page.
- Temporarily switch to another theme and disable your other extensions one by one and test the page throughout the process.
- View your page’s HTML source to see if the page is loading in more than one copy of jQuery’s main script (a page should always only load one copy of jQuery). Usually when a page is loading two copies of jQuery, it’s because the theme is loading in a custom copy of jQuery as opposed to the default jQuery that normally comes packaged with Magento.
Troubleshooting FAQ’s – (click here for all FAQ’s)
- Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias not found
- Images not Loading on Front-End
- Slider not working after migrating site to new domain
- Trouble with applying a preset style to a text layer
- My main menu’s submenu is hidden behind the slider
- Video Size and or Positioning is Wrong
- Remove unwanted left margin/padding from slider