If you're reading this, it means you've successfully unzipped the download zip from CodeCanyon. At the root folder of this zip, you'll find Extension folder. Once you've located this zip file, you're ready to upload it to your Magento store and install the extension.
- Backup store files and the store database.
- Disable compilation mode in System > Tools > Compilation.
- disable Magento cache – Cache Management
- Log out from magento admin panel ( if you logged in ). This step is required to reset magento access control cache
- Unzip extension package
- Navigation into package/Extension folder
- Upload content of package/Extension to your magento root directory.
- package/Extension/app >> magento_root/app
- package/Extension/js >> magento_root/js
- package/Extension/skin >> magento_root/skin
- and so on
- Extension does not overwrite any magento core files
- Set correct file permissions for all the theme files which you uploaded to your server.
Now that the extension has been installed, you'll see it listed in your NWDthenes > Revolution Slider page.
And that's it! You've successfully installed Slider Revolution, and are ready to start building your first slider 🙂