SLIDER REVOLUTION RESPONSIVE MAGENTO EXTENSION
The Revolution is here!
Create a responsive(mobile friendly) or fullwidth slider with must-see-effects and meanwhile keep or build your SEO optimization (all content always readable for search engines). See the heaps of custom transitions/animations for each object on the page! Customize this slider with our convenient drag&drop backend to your very needs.
This plugin features tons of unique transition effects, an image preloader, video embedding, autoplay that stops on user interaction and lots of easy to set options to create your own effects.
Front Page Designer
Slider Revolution is not only for “Sliders”. You can now build a beautiful one-page web presence with absolutely no coding knowledge required.
To get you started fast, we included a ton of premade examples that come with all assets included!
- Create Beautiful One-Page Websites
- Lots of Examples included
- Works Great on any Device (Desktop, Tablet, Mobile)
- No Coding Knowledge necessary!
Drag & Drop Visual Slider Building
Building sliders has never been easier!
Even though Slider Revolution is sporting an impressive number of options, even beginners will manage to create beautiful presentations with our new, more intuitive workflow.
- Text, Image, Video, Shortcode, HTML Content Layers
- Complete Graphical User Interface
- Custom Slide Content for different Devices
- Full Control over Styles, Animations, Transitions
Fully Responsive Solution
We made sure that Slider Revolution looks great and is intuitive to use on every device, be it desktop computers, tablets or smartphones.
- Works on Desktops, Notebooks, Tablets & Smartphones
- Optimised for Android & Apple Devices
- Custom Slide Content for different Devices
- Fallback Options for Mobile Devices
True Multi-Media Content
We want Slider Revolution to integrate into your website as seamlessly as possible. Why not show any content with it?
- Regular Image Display with Bulk Upload
- HTML5, YouTube & Vimeo Video Support
- Popular Social Media Content Stream
- WordPress Post & Custom Posts
You get tons of navigation styles for bullets, arrows, tabs & thumbnails with Revolution Slider. The kicker is that you can now easily modify or create your own sets of navigation elements!
- Arrows, Bullet, Tab, Thumbnail Navigation
- Lots of “Ready to Use” Styles included
- Markup and Style Builder with Preview
- Export your own Navigation Sets!
We take Security Seriously
Our Slider Revolution WordPress Plugin was audited by professional researchers at morxploit.com to make sure that it’s no threat to the security of your WordPress website.
- 100% Secure WordPress Plugin
- New Update Notifications via the Backend
- Constantly Maintained ThemePunch Quality
Good looks aren’t everything, so we made sure that
Slider Revolution also loads lightning fast!
- Loaded core file size automatically scales with used features
- Intelligent Lazy Loading options
- SEO Optimization
- Monitor and optimize all aspects of your sliders
- Advanced Debugging Options
- Import / Export Sliders
- Product Based Sliders
- Support multiple stores and multiple languages
- Embed Plugin Library only when needed NEW
- Version 5.2.6 StarPath release Date 28.06.2016
- Magento Community Edition 1.7.x.x, 1.8.x.x, 1.9.x.x, 2.x.x Ready
- jQuery 1.7.x – jQuery 1.10.x and jQuery 2.+ Compatible
- jQuery-only Version: Slider Revolution Responsive jQuery Plugin
- PrestaShop Version:
Slider Revolution Responsive Prestashop Module
- WordPress Version:
Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin
If you want to use the RevSlider in your Theme here on ThemeForest too please purchase
1 extended license for each theme (as long as there is no Developer License available) you put on the marketplace! If you have questions about this agreement please contact us:
- Import Revolution Slider to Magento
- Creating a New Slider from Scratch
- Layout Styles – Full-Width, Auto-Responsive, Full-Screen, Custom and Fixed Size
* Added translation locales
* Added option to modify z-index for layers, can be set in the hover styles
* Moved revslider thumbs folder to revslider folder
* Removed option to disable leave confirmation
* Trimmed purchase tokens
* Removed unused templates
* Added initial upload folder creation
* Deactivating a purchase code will now remove it from the purchase code field
* Changed activation message if purchase code is already registered
* Instagram API Changes (only username search allowed by Instagram, no hashtag search)
* Moved SVG’s into the uploads folder
* Improved user experience with activation and templates messages
* Fix notice with user agent
* Fix for product slider with flat products/categories enabled
* Fix for relative url for html5 videos
* Fix for image features with Media symlink
* Fix for slide background images url on import for multidomain installation
* Fix for selecting some navigation styles
* Removed the SVG copy failure notice
* Added IgnoreHeightChange for Android Phones as Fall Back which will avoid the small Jump on Mobile Phones if Location Bar is removed/resized on scroll
* Added Dark/Light BG for Layer Style Selector, which helps to pick the right Style on demand
* Changed data that are stored in the options table to reduce pageload
* Changed Vimeo Frogaloop Script Loading Origin from HTTP:// to HTTPS://
* Add-On Installation Problem Handling optimized
* Fixed Action Delay Issues
* Eliminated Loading issues, where Static Layer Load time was over 5s or Slider was simple not starting due high loading times
* Added option to set the ID for the Slider which will also set dynamical added container ID’s based on the preseted ID
* Delay option added to the Jump To Slide Layer Action
* Template Slider Packs now available
* Toggle Content on Click event has been extended. Toggle Content without Actions and also on all actions can be added.
* Added further improvements for the Slider Template Library download routine.
* Fixed minHeight settings where entered suffix broke the Slider output.
* Fixed duplication of ID on layers in frontend, caused by duplicating layers in Slide Editor
* Added replace url in all sliders feature
* Changed HTML5 example URLs as the old ones are no longer available
* Reminder on LayerAction added as solid warning in case Vimeo Video Controls are set to hidden
* Calculation of Wave Loop Effect changed to respect the real X/Y Offsets
* Removed absolute admin url from images when saving
* Force ssl on links and svg source.
* Vimeo Arguments no longer reset on a Vimeo Layer
* Fixed a Bug where 2nd Time Focused Slider with previously played Video started again even if it was not visible currently
* Fixed an issue with Hungarian Translation. Hungarian Translation is at 50% currently
* Issue with HTML5 Video Next Slide at End on Mobile was skipping a slide after 2nd loop has been fixed.
* Force Rewind available now for YouTube and Vimeo also on Mobile again
* Shortocde Management on pages was not closing the Modal window in some cases. Added a Workaround which checks the last state of the Window in case the default GUI would not be able to close the window
* Fixed the Start Angle Calculation of Wave Loop Effect
* Keyboard Navigation could not be disabled if all other Navigation was disabled
* Added missing store view selector
* Fix for missing add video button
* Fix for captions.css not found
* Fix for slider import
* Fix for notice when post based slider imported
* Replace urls in text layers too
* Fix for video poster url
* Fix for Pclzip fallback
* Static Layer Container was written even if no Static Layers were exist. This blocked 3D Parallax Slides from Hovering/Clicking on Elements
* Fixed an issue where layers were disappearing in Google Chrome and other browsers after revisiting the slide
* Fixed an issue with IE11 not beeing able to handle audio layer in Slide Editor
* Fixed a bug where duplicated layers could loose their hover settings
* Fixed a bug with SVG Objects, where styling was only attached if the SVG Object was loading from cache
* Fixed output of 1 before the slider in rare cases
* Fixed issue where layers would only show on hover
* Improved google font loading by removing not needed multiple fonts
* Fixed conflicts that could occur in combinations with different third party plugins
* Fixed a Viusal Composer conflict
* Fixed Next Slide At End Bug, Loop, and Loop but Keep Slide Progress Bug for Video Backgrounds
* Fixed an issue in Slide Editor where Options were not any more selectable. This is also a Fix for all iussues with “Can not read lenght of Null” Faliure
* Fixed Layer Timing issue where Layer could not start any more at 0ms
* Fixed Start Value issues in Slide Editor where some Value changed from “0” to a predefined Default value
* Fixed an Issue where Layers disappearing after a long time period.
* Fixed Slider / Layer Grid Based Align options for Navigation Elements
* Fixed calculation errors of navigation elements
* Fixed an issue where slidelinks on carousel slides was not working properly
* Fixed Static Layer container perspective on 3D Parallax Animations. Static Layers and Layers will have now the same View Perspective. To achieve this, Static Layers will always overlay simple Layers in 3D Parallax Mode
* Scrolling by Scroll Bar will also trigger Parallax and Start Slider functions now
* Fixed issues that could occur with older Visual Composer versions
* Fixed a few template store issues where notices and warning occured